Wearâresistant Microwave New mail order Holder Organizer Oven for Wearâresistant Microwave New mail order Holder Organizer Oven for Wearâresistant,Microwave,Microwave,Oven,/feedy879367.html,Holder,,$74,nuestyles.com,for,Organizer,,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining $74 Wearâresistant Microwave Holder, Microwave Oven Organizer, for Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining $74 Wearâresistant Microwave Holder, Microwave Oven Organizer, for Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Wearâresistant,Microwave,Microwave,Oven,/feedy879367.html,Holder,,$74,nuestyles.com,for,Organizer,,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining
1. The length of the microwave rack can be adjusted, and the shelf allows you to easily store the microwave or other kitchen utensils, thereby making the kitchen more tidy.
2. The microwave rack is made of carbon steel and can hold a weight of 25 kg (55 lb). The rack is strong enough to hold a microwave oven and other kitchen supplies, such as tableware, spices, canned food, condiments, bottles, plates, pots and pans.
3. Thanks to the non‑slip suction cup at the bottom of the counter shelf, the screws under the plate and the newly welded front support rods, the two support rods are welded to the front frame on both sides, the shelf can be more stable without sliding or tilting.
4. The microwave oven shelf is suitable for your kitchen, wardrobe, garage, shower room and other storage areas. The attached 4 removable hooks are additional storage space for oven gloves, kitchen utensils or towels.
5. The custom-made expandable kitchen counter rack can be constructed and adjusted according to the correct length of your counter. The rack can be placed on any flat surface and is easy to clean.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Microwave Oven Rack
Material: Carbon Steel
Weight: Approx. 3456g/121.9oz
Unfolded Shelf Board Size: Approx. 66 x 35.5cm/26 x 14in
Shelf Board Size: Approx. 44 x 35.5cm/17.3 x 14in
Microwave Shelf Height: Approx. 43cm/16.9in
1 x Microwave
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC